STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
Welcome to the STEM Cluster of programs at Santa Rosa Junior College!
May 3, 2021
Subject: Summer 2021 Course Offerings
Santa Rosa Junior College will continue instruction through a mostly remote modality in the Summer and Fall 2021 semesters. Many lab courses that would ideally be offered in-person have moved online; however, with the approval of the Sonoma County Health Officer, SRJC is offering some laboratory components of courses in-person and on-campus using social distancing protocols. These protocols do limit the number of students permitted in laboratories as the safety of all students, staff, and instructors at SRJC remains our top priority.
Below are the laboratory courses being offered in a hybrid format (lecture online; labs in-person) this summer:
- ANAT 1: General Human Biology (2 sections); Santa Rosa campus only
- MICRO 5: General Microbiology (2 sections); Petaluma campus only
- CHEM 3A/3AL: General Chemistry I (2 sections); Santa Rosa campus only
- CHEM 3B: General Chemistry II (2 sections); Santa Rosa campus only
- CHEM 60: General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (3 sections); Petaluma campus only
The following services will be available to assist you during the registration process:
- The Welcome & Connect Center will be available to assist students with any technical issues or questions.
- Admissions & Records
We also recommend that you consider reaching out to a counselor prior to registration if you have questions about the enrollment process or your educational path.
On behalf of the STEM cluster at SRJC, we are here to support you as you continue on your educational journey despite pandemic-related barriers. We look forward to returning to campus one day in the future and wish you the best for the summer semester. Information about the Fall semester will be released in late May or early June.
Dr. Victor Tam
Dean of STEM
# # #